Training workshop : ” Disaster Recovery Planning: Ensuring Business Continuity”
Date : 26-29 July 2016 [4 days]
Venue : Tunis -Tunisia
- “AICTO” Action plan  – Pillar III “Capacity Building” : Building Arab skills capacity in the ICT field.
Main objectives :
Business continuity and disaster recovery have emerged as critical aspects of business planning in the past few years. Their importance dramatically increased due to the convergence of networked services and the ubiquity of the access to sensitive data and assets. This training session covers the key aspects of business continuity and disaster recovery with an emphasis on standards, best practices, and case studies. The main questions that will be raised during the training are:
- How to complete a business impact assessment.
- How to write plans that are easy to implement in a disaster.
- How to test so that you know your plans will work.
- How to make sure that your interfaces with your ecosystem (partners, customers, suppliers) are not heavily affected by a disaster.
- How to meet customer, audit, and regulatory compliance requirements and expectations.
Target Audience :
Arab ministries of Interior, Arab ministries of Defence, Public sector (ICT Ministries and public institutions), Cybersecurity agencies, ICT regulators, ICT companies, ICT research organizations, Service providers, Telecom. Operators, Academia & All interested parties.