As a Multi-stakeholder technical intergovermental organization, the Arab ICT Organization (AICTO) is the ideal and inclusive space for dialogue gathering Arab ICT ministers, senior decision-makers from Public and Private sectors.
Strategic & Associate Members
More than Membership, it's a Partnership
According to the Arab ICT Organization creation commitment : Shall be Member in AICTO every organization or institution operating in the ICT field (Regulatory authority, Telecom operator, Software Development Services companies, Internet service provider, hardware manufacturers/suppliers, software developers and producers, engineering/consulting office, specialized civil society, specialized advisors & studies offices, universities & research centers, association, company or department…) active in the ICT sector in Arab countries.
The «Members» with a vast majority of operators and service providers, hardware and technology suppliers, represent about 80% of AICTO membership.
By Joining AICTO as Member your company/structure will be entitled to :
- Participate in all training activities at preferential rates
- Nominate a representative to participate and speak to all our activities (Summits, forums, conferences, Workshops,….)
- Benefit from the training opportunities and grants/fellowships provided by our technological partners
- Participate in exhibitions organized by AICTO at special rates
- Be member of our Expert Roster
- Have the priority to join AICTO working groups
- Communicate about your company through AICTO Website
- Have full access to outcomes of technical studies and surveys led by AICTO
- Be part of AICTO Pavillions on the occasion of its participation to regional/international exhibitions
- Benefit from AICTO network resulting from the Arab common action framework
Membership procedure :
The membership procedure is completed through the following four steps :
- Complete the application by selecting the membership category
- Submit to AICTO the membership agreement duly signed by the legal representative of the Institution/Organization by post/e-mail
- Membership enters into force once the agreement is signed by AICTO and the fees paid by the Institution/Organization for the current year (as explained within membership paragraph)
- A ceremony of signature is organized according to the agreement between AICTO and the relevant Institution/Organization.
The Member’s Commitments :
- Respect AICTO creation agreement and its relevant texts
- Pay the annual membership fees
- Contribute to AICTO development and help it reach its general objectives
- Participate actively and professionally in the work of AICTO in the strive to fulfill its Vision and Mission
Annual subscription :
The annual membership fees are calculated according to the category mentioned in the membership form. The membership dues are paid within the first three (03) months of each financial year into AICTO current bank account in US Dollars.
AICTO Commitments :
According to the benefits granted to each Member category, AICTO is committed to :
- Inform the Member about all its activities and programs while giving them the priority of participation
- Provide the Member with the latest news in the field on the regional and international levels through its periodical electronic newsletter (Smart Magazine)
- Offer the member free advertising space on AICTO website
- Give the opportunity to the Member to share with AICTO its special booth when participating in international exhibitions
- Fund the member’s participation in training workshops and in exhibitions organized by AICTO partners
- Grant reductions on registration fees in AICTO training sessions