1st meeting of the « Technological convergence » WG
The « Technological convergence » WG met on 17 March 2011 at AICTO headquarters, in Tunis.
On the agenda, AICTO action plan for 2011, and the WG future activities.
The meeting output was as follows :
- Invitation of all WG members to participate in the workshop on “Spectrum Management and related services” to be organized jointly with ITU-R and hosted by Orange Jordan in Amman on 10-12 May 2011.
- Organization of a training session on the margin of the ‘M-payment’ conference to be held in June 2011.
- Review of the international conference outcomes on “Technological convergence & mobile applications” held in Masqat, Oman in January 2011.
- Invitation of all members to participate in the “Interoperability of IPTV in the Arab region” event to be held on September 2011, co- organized with ‘ITU-T’ and hosted by ‘Du Telecom’ in the UAE.
- Review of the “Digital Broadcasting Switchover & Mobile TV introduction in the Arab Region” project document.