The 3rd meeting of the « e-Certification & Cybersecurity » WG
The 3rd meeting of the « e-Certification & Cyber security » WG was held on 25 May 2011 at AICTO headquarters.
The meeting focused on the “Arab PKI Forum” project update, and future steps.
The discussions dealt with :
- The organization of an Arab Forum on :
- ‘ e-transactions Security – the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)’
- In parallel with 3 training workshops on e-signature, the requirements of the e-certification structure, and e-transactions security,
- Leading a survey on the state of the art in the Arab region and the preparation of a guidebook for the setting up of e-certification structures in the Arab region to be used as a reference including the organizational and technical aspects,
- Launching the “Arab PKI Forum” website.