AICTO Secretary-General at the 6th session of the ARAB CHINESE Businessmen Conference
AICTO Secretary-General HE/Mrs. Khedija Ghariani participated to the 6th session of the ARAB CHINESE Businessmen Conference & the 4th session of the Investment seminar held in Beirut – Lebanon on 26-27 May 2015.
Speaking at the 3rd session on : “Promoting joint investment and financial cooperation between China and the Arab Word, HE/Mrs Ghariani gave a presentation on : “Strengthening Investment Cooperation in ICT between Arab Countries and China”, including the following topics :
- Boosting the ICT infrastructure
- Establishing an efficient and structured partnership based on joint investment in ICT projects
- Creating a Fund to boost ICT joint investment
- Setting up a cooperation framework in the field of e-commerce and e-sertification and R&D and Innovation
- Setting up an Arab-Chinese e-market
Besides, HE/Mrs. Khédija Ghariani insisted, in her statement, on the key role of ICT in bridging the digital divide and the importance of a joint cooperation between Arab countries and China in such a strategic field.