AICTO Secretary-General at the 20th session of the Arab ICT Ministers Council
AICTO Secretary-General HE/Eng. Mohamed ben Amor participated to the 20th session of the Arab ICT Ministers Council held in the Emirati capital, Abu Dhabi on 28 september 2016. Sixteen representatives of the Arab ICT ministries participated in the session.
The agenda of this session included many important topics :
- The “Connect Arab Internet Networks” Project,
- The “Arab Internet Governance” Initiative
- The “Arabic gTLD” Project
- The Arabic domain name “DotArab” and the Arab joint cooperation in ICT with the other groupings and regional organizations
- The Regional Forum for “Arabic Digital Content”
- The Arab Initiative on “Smart Learning and OTT”
In addition of many other subjects.